Terms and Conditions
Use of Material from this Site
10. All comments, images and photos are subject to review by the CCLFMCs before posting. CCLFMCs reserves the right to edit and or decline to post comments, images and photos that it determines are not suitable.
Links to Third Party Sites and or Resources
11. This site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We hope these resources will prove useful, but we make no representations whatsoever about any other website or external resources that you may access through this site or through a link from this site.
12. You acknowledge and agree that CCLFMCs and or its partners are not responsible for
13. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
14. We may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on this site. Any action you may take based upon such advertisements or promotions of a third party, and any dealings you may have with such third party, are solely between you and that third party.
15. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as to result of any such actions or dealings or as a result of the presence of any advertisement or promotion on this site.
16. Interfering with, violating or attempting to interfere or violate the security of this site is strictly prohibited.
19. You agree not to:
Privacy and Storage of Information
20. You will be required to register on our website before being able to post a comment. By submitting your personal data to us, you consent its collection, processing and storage by CCLFMCs. We will collect your name and email address in order to authenticate posts and comments to our website. We will not use your personal information collected for distribution or sale. We will disclose your information if disclosure is legally required.
21. This website will use “cookies,” also known as browser cookies, only to allow users to remain logged into our website during the period of their choice. We will not store any information other than your name and email address.
22. If you choose to register on this site, you are responsible for providing accurate and complete information about yourself during registration and to updating such information to keep it current. You accept all risks of unauthorized access to the information that you provide. CCLFMCs may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users who may have provided inaccurate or incomplete information during registration.
23. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, if you choose to participate in an open source or community source process on this site, whether by contributing code, participating in mailing lists or sending e-mails, your participation is public and your privacy cannot be protected to the extent that you provide personal information such as your e-mail address. To the extent that you contribute code, information, articles or other material to this Website containing personal information, neither CCLFMCs nor its partners can protect the privacy of such personal information.
24. Your personal information will be maintained in a secure environment, accessible only to CCLFMCs. However, due to the nature of the electronic medium, we cannot guarantee or warrant the complete security of any or all of your personal information.
25. The materials in this site are provided “as is.” That is to say, without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, CCLFMCs disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that CCLFMCs and or its partners do not warrant that the functions contained in the materials on this site will be uninterrupted, error-free, without defect, or will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. CCLFMCs does not make any representations or warranties regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
26. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall CCLFMCs and or its partners be liable for any compensatory, punitive, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if CCLFMCs, its partners or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, and so to that extent the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
27. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold CCLFMCs, its affiliates and any of its and their directors, employees, agents and contractors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of this agreement; and/or (ii) your activities in connection with this site.
28. The laws of Jamaica apply to this contractual agreement.
The Cockpit Country is made up of several distinct communities, each of which offers a unique window onto Jamaican culture. Some of the main regions include, Accompong, Flagstaff, Windsor, Wait-A-Bit/Litchfield, and Sherwood Content. Many of these centers are located close to the Cockpit interior, while others can be reached via a 2-3 hour drive.
Born and raised in Flagstaff, Opal is an expert in Jerk Seasoning and Hot Pepper sauce preparation. She is also into pottery. Contact Opal Ferguson at 1876-361-7489